Hope is all needed...

Purpose behind the life is beyond the mind...
         Sometimes I got too lost in my thoughts that they take me very far from the reality but they also lead me to the actuality. It's really funny to see that how we live our whole life with satisfaction but with the lack of contentment.
          We all think that the sole purpose of life is to live a little but earn a lot of money. What are we gonna do with the lot of money. Yes, I agree money is one of the important factor in survival but is it enough to live happily?
         A person run his/her whole life to chase dream(yes dream, I am not that cruel to let you chase after money your whole life, am I?). But what are these dreams? 
Many people think that earn sufficient money is enough for there survival but for some even a lot is not enough.
           We are afraid, which is natural. We fear so many things, like to fall but the fact is we are not afraid to fall, actually we are afraid to get hurt or injured in the process of falling( not in a romantic way, alright), but we always ignore the bright side that without stumbling we can't learn how to walk straight.
         Life is very unpredictable, which is more accurate in this pandemic time than ever before. Don't ignore your loved ones, one who cares for you and more importantly the one who needs you. Atleast we can be gentle and kind with others, you couldn't have known how much your kindness meant to someone until its late.
          I don't know why I am writing this. I just feel like writing and here I am to sharing my thoughts(which is all jumbled btw)with others, because sometime it's easy to share your feelings with strangers than the close ones. And I don't think there is something wrong with this. Sometimes we all need space but at the same time we want someone to talk with( I really hope I'm not sounding crazy, bcz am not.....I guess 😅).
          Life is not all about only you and your loved ones, if we can't do something good for the one who is in need then what's the purpose to have all the privilege?
          I don't know everyone's purpose of life( hell, even they don't know)  but I can say that we all are here to bring good to this world even if just a little bit. Be better than yesterday and try to improve ourself than today is what we can do, which is not that hard, is it?
          Love is very easy to spread just a genuine smile and some kind words are enough to fill someone's heart with happiness. On the other hand If you don't have any good thing to say then don't say at all. 
           Be the hand that other can hold at the time they need it more. Spread kindness, love, happiness, brightness because it'll give them "Hope".
          Hope is what we all live for, we hope every morning that the Sun will bring light in our life as well,  Hope is all we had when we know that things are going downhill, Hope of light at the other end is what provide us Strenght in the dark, Hope is what gives us the power to overcome of the fear of failure, Hope, hope is the whole prospect of life. So, why not spread life to them who need it most? Why not create the path for them who are afraid to walk? They all need is "Hope". Hope that someday everything will be much more better than today, Hope that they are not alone in the dark,  that their hand will be held if they will stumble,  Hope that this world is full of love, there are much more love and liveliness than hate, greed, cruelty, or loneliness. It's not hard, is it?
          Why we afraid so much to laugh wholeheartedly? Why most of us all do is to criticize whether it is about ourself or others? Why peace is so hard to get but giddiness is always there? Why small argument means a lot than values?
          For me all these questions are rubbish, you know why?  Because I can laugh at myself for being fool. Because I find peace in my every single moment, now you will ask how? Let me tell you, I find peace in small thing if I don't feel like doing anything then I will not spend my time on it, and if I wanna do something then I will try my hardest to do it perfectly no matter what other says.  Key word is "try" bcz I am not perfect but I can always try my best, right? Small or big I never let them make space in my mind and heart no matter what we argue for. Why take bad things to the heart when there are lots of goodness out there. 
           As I said life is unpredictable, no matter what you have planned for it.  It will turn abrublty and turn your world up side down. Then why take toll of it, live a little.  I am not saying that forget everything and become a free bird. No, never leave your responsibilities unattended, but you can always make some time for youself. You can always make time to fly freely for ones in a while. 
        Smile more, not sophisticated but the one which will show your 28 teeth. Yeah, yeah I know there are 32 but remaining 4 grows  after some time( we can't wait for them to grow to smile now, do we?) be happy no matter what life throws at you bcz happiness doesn't count money or materialistic possessions. Happiness comes with positivity in you & to be with them who loves you, cares for you,  it comes with hope in good. Be real bcz there are so many fakes. At the last but not least....stay happy, healthy and spread your wings bcz sky is all yours untill you won't let others to snatch it from you. 
Few lines for you all.... 
Love you all ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अब सुर में रहती हूँ

टीस........